Search This Blog

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

January 9, 2009

Prologue

Where some might start with an introduction, I feel compelled to issue a word of caution. And though it's tempting to go with a those-who-look-for-meaning-will-be-shot-style warning, I'll forego ripping off Twain--for once. This blog is nothing more than my own observations from attempting, and often failing, to walk in God's will. This is not intended to be any more educational than one man's personal experiences can be. It's entirely possible that God's primary purpose for my life is to serve as an example to others. Woe be to those who fail to learn from my missteps.

I am a Christian, but I have no intention of promoting any particular theology or debating doctine here. That said, feel free to point out my ignorance on spiritual matters. I anticipate no shortage of such opportunities.

I only ask you to remember that your reactions to what I write are as much a result of your personality as of my words, and I consider taking offense to be a self-inflicted wound. In other words, proceed at your own risk. I am not liable for any damages.

----------------------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

-Lewis Carroll
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

No comments: